|welcome TO THE WEBSITE OF|
|WELCOME INVENTORS - WHAT TO EXPECT|
1. Starts with a phone call. Let's talk about where you are at.
2. Engo can help you turn your idea into a virtual model first.
- 3D virtual models are excellent for visualizing your concept.
- 3D virtual models are also great for fitting multiple parts together in assemblies to check fits before actual
parts are made such as integrating circuit boards etc.
3. Engo can help you turn your virtual model into an actual physical model.
- We have an FDM 3D printer on the premises that prints in ABS plastic and numerous contacts for other
fabrication technologies if they are a better fit for the product.
- Plastic models are excellent for products that have features with contours such as grips or other user
- Plastic models are very fast turn around compared to other fabrication options to speed up iterations and
get you to your final design faster.
- Plastic models can be significantly cheaper especially with small quantities and complicated parts .
- Plastic models are good tools for selling, pitching, doing marketing studies or just explaining your product.
4. Next stop is the real deal.
- Depending on the product of course this step involves details.
- Plastic parts involve molds. Engo will create 2D detail drawings of the 3D models showing all details of the
part(s) including materials, tolerancing, surface finishes etc.
- Machined parts need 2D detail drawings also to communicate the same details above to the machinist.
5. Test your product and process.
- The product will have been tested all along the way, at every step, but the production parts and process will
need to be tested before the big quantities are produced.
- So we do what is called a pre-production run to make a limited number of parts, not necessarily to test the
product but test the process for making the product from part fabrication to assembly.
- Engo can write all testing protocols working with the appropriate agencies as needed depending on the
requirements (UL, CE mark etc).
That's mostly it from the production side. The other side is sales and marketing which is not Engo's expertise but we are fully capable of supporting these efforts via models, renderings, prototypes and turning artist renderings into reality.
I Have An Invention, Now What? Click Here!
How are you going to fund that invention? Click Here!Alternative Energy Production Click Here!
|23181 La Cadena,|
|Laguns Hills, CA 92653|